Hi! I’m Kerry.
Here to introduce you to all things Holistic Health and Healing.
I am a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, Doctor of Physical Therapy Student and Essential Oil Educator.
To say I wear many hats is an understatement but I love it. I believe that being healthy is more than just a number on a scale or how many pushups you can do. To me health is all encompassing: what you eat, what you drink, what you put on your skin, how you move and how you nourish your body and soul. And this is different for every person reading this. Your version of a healthy day is going to be different than my version of a healthy day. Join me as I explore what it takes to keep my mind and body healthy and let me guide you to do the same.I will be sharing with you my knowledge, my experiences and my advice.
10 things to know about me:
1. I love learning new things, especially about the holistic health and wellness field. I’m a “continuing education” junkie
2. I love being outdoors: The beach and the mountains are constantly calling me name. My dream home is someplace with the beach and the ocean within a quick walk or drive to both.
3. I exercise almost everyday: Not to be obsessive, honestly I truly enjoy moving my body in all different ways
4. I believe in Everything in Moderation (Thanks dad!)
5. My favorite color is red
6. I love connecting with others and talking to people (shocker for those of you who know me)
7. My favorite quote is “Tada Gan Iarracht” Which means Nothing Without Effort in Gaelic
8. I’m a beverage junkie. Seriously, I start my morning with at least 3 beverages and my friends get worried when I am missing one
9. I daydream about traveling the world on a daily basis & hope to live in another country or state in the future
10. My perfect day has all these things: essential oils, the ocean, my boyfriend, my friends, my family, yoga, lots of laugh & maybe a margarita
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment on any of my posts or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.